Simple Roasted Tofu Salad
- 1 block tofu, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 teaspoons unbleached flour
- 2 tablespoons Soy Salad Dressing
Soy Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 stalks green onions, about ¾ cup
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons red pepper powder
- Store in an airtight container or a glass jar and refrigerate. Shake before using.
- Roast the tofu squares by following the instructions on How-To Roast Tofu.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- While the tofu is still hot, toss with 2 teaspoons of soy or regular flour.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the soy salad dressing and combine.
To add more flavor, try using soy flour instead of regular flour. The Soy Dressing can also be used to dress steamed broccoli, cauliflower, or eggplant.